Information for members of the Defined Contribution Section of The Dean Witter Reynolds Retirement Benefits Scheme (the “Scheme”).
All Defined Contribution (DC) pension schemes such as the Scheme are required to produce an annual Chair’s Statement.
This, amongst other things, covers:
- The investment strategy and its governance
- The processing of core financial transactions
- The disclosure of costs and charges (including transaction costs) relating to investments
- Illustrations of the compounding effect of costs and charges on the value of benefits
- The assessment of value for members
- Trustee knowledge and understanding
You can read the latest Chair’s Statement here. It is provided as a PDF document that can be downloaded and printed or viewed directly.
If you require the Chair's Statement in another format, please contact the Scheme Administrator:
Trustees of the Dean Witter Reynolds Retirement Benefits Scheme
c/o Mercer Limited
Telephone number: 01243 532000
Email address: ChrmscteamE@mercer.com